Win VIP tickets to Jess Glynne & more at Audley End
We have 3 pairs of VIP tickets up for grabs to watch Jess Glynne & more live at Audley End House & Gardens on Saturday 14th July as part of the Heritage Live Concert Series.
Presented by Giles Cooper Entertainment, headliner Jess Glynne who has broken the chart record as the most successful British female solo artist, will be joined by long standing collaborators and Brit award winners Rudimental, who will turn the historic Jacobian house in Saffron Walden, Essex into ultimate outdoor concert. The line-up also compromises of MOBO Award winner Ella Eyre and X Factor winner Louisa, for a one off spectacular bill that is sure to bring the house down!
Gates open at 4pm and the concert will finish at 10.30pm. You'll be able to enjoy the concert in true VIP style as you'll have access to the backstage VIP Guest area.
For more information and to purchase tickets to the event, click here.
How To Win
Listen to Star’s More Music Breakfast with Adrian Brookbank on Friday 15th June to win thanks to The Heritage Live Concert Series!
Terms and Conditions
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms & conditions (which can be found at http://www.starradioonline.com/terms-and-conditions/)(the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Star Radio as defined in the Competition Terms & Conditions apply to ‘Heritage Live Concert Series: Jess Glynne & More' competition ("the Competition") which will run on 15th June during the Breakfast Show (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Star Radio (Cambridgeshire).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted these Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
5. The winning entrant will be required to talk to the presenter/s and a call will be recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. If the caller doesn’t answer their phone, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, or cannot continue the call for any reason, the call may be terminated and another entrant selected at random.
6. All players must be 18 or over and resident in the Star Radio FM transmission area – defined as the CB1, CB2, CB22, CB23, CB24, CB25, CB3, CB4. CB5, CB6. CB7, CB8, CB10 and SG8 postcode areas.
7. You may not enter the Competition if you or any of your Family Members (spouse, partner, close blood relation or spouse of a close blood relation) have won a prize valued at £100 or greater from a competition on Star Radio either on air or online within a period of six months prior to the closing date of the Competition round
8. Multiple entries are not permitted
9. A pair of VIP tickets to the Jess Glynne & More concert at Audley End House & Gardens on 14th July.
10. There is no alternative prize available.
11. Tickets will not be sent out – your name and address details will be put on the guestlist for verification upon your arrival.
12. The prize is subject to ‘Ticket Terms & Conditions’ found at https://www.ticketline.co.uk/info/terms
13. To enter you must be at least 18 years old, parental consent required for under 16’s, proof of which may be requested.
14. Tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged or used for marketing purposes.
15. Travel & accommodation not provided.
16. No food or drink may be brought into the concert arena.
17. For information and regular updates visit http://www.heritagelive.net/
18. Star Radio reserves the right to change or amend these rules at any time.
Cambridge Radio Limited, 20 Mercers Row, Cambridge CB5 8HY
Huntingdon Road - Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Usual congestion on Huntingdon Road outbound from Victoria Road (Cambridge) to A14 (Girton).
Histon Road - Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Histon Road outbound busy but moving from Victoria Road (Cambridge) to A14 J32 (Histon).
Madingley Road - Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Usual congestion on Madingley Road outbound from Queen's Road (The Backs) to M11 J13.
Get The App
Take Star Radio with you wherever you go and listen to us live. Interact with the studio and call, email, text and Tweet us all directly from within the app.