Win tickets to James Blunt at Newmarket Nights
Newmarket Nights favourite James Blunt returns on Friday 29th June and we have 3 pairs of tickets up for grabs!
James Blunt is one of the most prolific British artists of recent times. His 2004 debut, the phenomenally successful ‘Back to Bedlam’, became one of the best selling albums in UK chart history, producing break-out hits ‘You’re Beautiful’, ‘Wisemen’ and ‘Goodbye My Lover’.
He has since sold over 20 million albums worldwide and 12.8 million singles, with most recent album ‘The Afterlove’ becoming his fifth top 10 charting album. The album cycle saw him sell out arenas across Europe and join Ed Sheeran on tour in the United States and Australia.
The Jockey Club Live deliver spectacular line-ups of some of the hottest chart talent and legendary household names to some of the world’s most famous racecourses. The events are renowned for combining a fun filled evening at the races with a spectacular evening concert in the informal and relaxed open-air setting of the hallowed turf. The venue welcomes over 2 million people a year for some of the UK's biggest racing events so you can be sure a fantastic evening!
You can find further information about the event here.
How to Enter:
For your chance of winning please fill out your details using the form below. The competition will close on Friday 22nd June at 9am.
Sorry this competition is now closed.
Terms & Conditions
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms & conditions (which can be found at http://www.starradioonline.com/terms-and-conditions/)(the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Star Radio as defined in the Competition Terms & Conditions apply to ‘James Blunt at Newmarket Nights’ competition ("the Competition") which will run from 1st June 2018 until 22nd June 2018 at 09:00 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Star Radio (Cambridgeshire).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted these Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the competition, an entrant must visit the specific competition page at www.starradioonline.com and complete the form.
4. Three entrants will then be selected at random after the competition is closed.
5. The winning entrants may be required to talk to the presenter/s and a call will be recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. If the caller doesn’t answer their phone, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, or cannot continue the call for any reason, the call may be terminated and another entrant selected at random.
6. The winning entrants will be announced on-air on 25th June 2018
7. The winners may be required to take part in publicity (including interviews) with local media at the request of Star Radio. By entering this competition, you agree that Star Radio may use your name, hometown, photo and any video or audio recording of your contribution for advertising and promotional purposes without additional notice or compensation, unless prohibited by law.
8. All players must be 18 or over and resident in the Star Radio FM transmission area – defined as the CB1, CB2, CB22, CB23, CB24, CB25, CB3, CB4. CB5, CB6. CB7, CB8, CB10 and SG8 postcode areas.
9. You may not enter the Competition if you or any of your Family Members (spouse, partner, close blood relation or spouse of a close blood relation) have won a prize valued at £100 or greater from a competition on Star Radio either on air or online within a period of six months prior to the closing date of the Competition round
10. Multiple entries are not permitted
11. A pair of tickets to see James Blunt at Newmarket Nights on Friday 29th June
12. There is no alternative prize available.
13. Tickets will not be sent out - your name and address details will be added to the guest list at the Box Office for verification upon your arrival.
14. Star Radio reserves the right to change or amend these rules at any time.
Cambridge Radio Limited, 20 Mercers Row, Cambridge CB5 8HY
A14 Westbound closed due to oil spillage, earlier accident, two lorries involved and fuel spillage from J21 A1 (Brampton Hut) to J18 Beltons Hill (Spaldwick / Barham).
Longstanton Road - Longstanton, Cambridgeshire
Longstanton Road both ways closed due to traffic management between Saint Michaels Lane (Longstanton) and Croft Lane (Oakington).
Get The App
Take Star Radio with you wherever you go and listen to us live. Interact with the studio and call, email, text and Tweet us all directly from within the app.