Win tickets to EACH FEST 2018
Star Radio have teamed up with East Anglia's Children's Hospices (EACH) to give you the chance to win a family ticket for 4 to EACH FEST 2018!
The event features some of the best music from the last five decades, promising to be a great festival experience whilst helping to raise vital funds for the charity to continue their work with children, young people and their families.
Headlining the festival is the world famous Bjorn Again, performing the greatest hits of ABBA, supported by Supreme Queen, The Rolling Stones Now and The 2FBS Band. They all look, sound and move like the real stars – you have to see it to believe it!
The fun-packed day at Huntingdon Racecourse will feature not only music, but also children’s stalls, inflatables and face painting. Independent traders will provide a range of food and drinks outside. There will be an indoor restaurant and bar, too.
For more information about the event, please click here.
How to Enter
For your chance of winning a family ticket for 4 (2 adults & 2 children) to EACH FEST 2018, please fill out your details using the form below. The competition will close on Thursday 2nd August at 5pm.
Terms & Conditions
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms & conditions (which can be found at http://www.starradioonline.com/terms-and-conditions/)(the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Star Radio as defined in the Competition Terms & Conditions apply to ‘EACH FEST 2018’ competition ("the Competition") which will run from 9th July 2018 until 2nd August 2018 at 17:00 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Star Radio (Cambridgeshire).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted these Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the competition, an entrant must visit the specific competition page at www.starradioonline.com and complete the form.
4. One entrant will then be selected at random after the competition is closed.
5. The winning entrant may be required to talk to the presenter/s and a call will be recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. If the caller doesn’t answer their phone, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, or cannot continue the call for any reason, the call may be terminated and another entrant selected at random.
6. The winning entrant will be announced on-air on 3rd August 2018
7. The winners may be required to take part in publicity (including interviews) with local media at the request of Star Radio. By entering this competition, you agree that Star Radio may use your name, hometown, photo and any video or audio recording of your contribution for advertising and promotional purposes without additional notice or compensation, unless prohibited by law.
8. All players must be 18 or over and resident in the Star Radio FM transmission area – defined as the CB1, CB2, CB22, CB23, CB24, CB25, CB3, CB4. CB5, CB6. CB7, CB8, CB10 and SG8 postcode areas.
9. You may not enter the Competition if you or any of your Family Members (spouse, partner, close blood relation or spouse of a close blood relation) have won a prize valued at £100 or greater from a competition on Star Radio either on air or online within a period of six months prior to the closing date of the Competition round
10. Multiple entries are not permitted
11. A family ticket for 4 (2 adults and 2 children) to EACH FEST 2018 on Saturday 25th August.
12. There is no alternative prize available.
13. Tickets will be sent out prior to the event.
14. Star Radio reserves the right to change or amend these rules at any time.
Cambridge Radio Limited, 20 Mercers Row, Cambridge CB5 8HY
A1198 - Papworth Everard, Cambridgeshire
Slow traffic on A1198 Southbound between Ermine Street South (Papworth Everard) and Caxton Gibbet Services (Caxton Gibbet).
A1304 - Newmarket, Suffolk
Slow traffic on A1304 both ways near Newmarket War Memorial.
A14 Huntingdon Road, Cambridgeshire
Heavy traffic on A14 Huntingdon Road Eastbound between J25 (Hemingford Abbotts) and J28 Bucking Way Road (Cambridge Services / Boxworth).
Get The App
Take Star Radio with you wherever you go and listen to us live. Interact with the studio and call, email, text and Tweet us all directly from within the app.