Win a karting and quad voucher for WildTracks
We have a karting and quad voucher up for grabs for WildTracks outdoor activity park in Newmarket!
The 60-acre site at WildTracks is host to go karting, motocross, battlefield live, archery and so many other exciting activities, making it the ultimate destination for a fun. Activities are available for all the family starting at 8 years and above.
There are professional and qualified instructors available, so if you've never tried these activities before, there are trainers on hand that will guide you.
How To Enter
To enter the competition to win a karting and quad voucher:
- Follow @wildtracksltd on Instagram
- Like the post
- Tag 3 friends
- Mention how you heard this offer
All 4 steps must be completed to qualify to win.
The winner will then be announced on the 15th September by WildTracks.
Terms & Conditions
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms & conditions (which can be found at http://www.starradioonline.com/terms-and-conditions/)(the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Star Radio as defined in the Competition Terms & Conditions apply to ‘Win a karting and quad voucher for WildTracks’ competition ("the Competition") which will run from 26th July 2018 until 15th September 2018 at 00:00 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Star Radio (Cambridgeshire).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted these Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the competition, an entrant must visit the WildTracks Instagram account and follow the instructions on how to enter.
4. One entrant will then be selected at random after the competition is closed.
5. The winning entrant may be required to talk to the presenter/s and a call will be recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. If the caller doesn’t answer their phone, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, or cannot continue the call for any reason, the call may be terminated and another entrant selected at random.
6. The winning entrant will be announced on the WildTracks Instagram account on the 15th September 2018 and mentioned on-air on 17th September 2018.
7. The winner may be required to take part in publicity (including interviews) with local media at the request of Star Radio. By entering this competition, you agree that Star Radio may use your name, hometown, photo and any video or audio recording of your contribution for advertising and promotional purposes without additional notice or compensation, unless prohibited by law.
8. All players must be 18 or over and resident in the Star Radio FM transmission area – defined as the CB1, CB2, CB22, CB23, CB24, CB25, CB3, CB4. CB5, CB6. CB7, CB8, CB10 and SG8 postcode areas.
9. You may not enter the Competition if you or any of your Family Members (spouse, partner, close blood relation or spouse of a close blood relation) have won a prize valued at £100 or greater from a competition on Star Radio either on air or online within a period of six months prior to the closing date of the Competition round
10. Multiple entries are not permitted
11. A karting and quad voucher for WildTracks.
12. There is no alternative prize available.
13. Tickets will not be sent out - your name details will be sent to WildTracks for verification upon your arrival.
14. Star Radio reserves the right to change or amend these rules at any time.
Cambridge Radio Limited, 20 Mercers Row, Cambridge CB5 8HY
A14 Westbound closed due to oil spillage, earlier accident, two lorries involved and fuel spillage from J21 A1 (Brampton Hut) to J18 Beltons Hill (Spaldwick / Barham).
Longstanton Road - Longstanton, Cambridgeshire
Longstanton Road both ways closed due to traffic management between Saint Michaels Lane (Longstanton) and Croft Lane (Oakington).
Get The App
Take Star Radio with you wherever you go and listen to us live. Interact with the studio and call, email, text and Tweet us all directly from within the app.