Win a family pass to Southlake Aqua Park
Enjoy an incredible family experience at the brand new Aqua Park in Cambridgeshire as we have a family pass for 4 to give away each week over the summer!
The Southlake Aqua Park is the biggest aqua park in the area, large enough to comfortably host over 70 guests per session. It's suitable for all ages 6 and over, with trained staff and lifeguards on site at all times, providing a safe and fun environment for all ages.
The park is open from 10am - 6pm weekdays and 10am - 6pm at weekends, with free parking available on site.
If you would like to find out more information about the Aqua Park, please visit southlakeaquapark.com.
How To Enter:
For your chance of winning a family pass for 4 to the Southlake Aqua Park, please fill out your details using the form below. The competition will close on 31st August at 9am.
Sorry this competition has now closed.
Terms & Conditions
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms & conditions (which can be found at http://www.starradioonline.com/terms-and-conditions/)(the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Star Radio as defined in the Competition Terms & Conditions apply to ‘Win a family pass to Southlake Aqua Park’ competition ("the Competition") which will run from 31st July 2018 until 31st August 2018 at 09:00 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Star Radio (Cambridgeshire).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted these Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the competition, an entrant must visit the specific competition page at www.starradioonline.com and complete the form.
4. Five entrants will then be selected at random after the competition is closed.
5. The winning entrants may be required to talk to the presenter/s and a call will be recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. If the caller doesn’t answer their phone, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, or cannot continue the call for any reason, the call may be terminated and another entrant selected at random.
6. The winning entrants will be announced on-air on 6th August 2018, 10th August, 17th August, 27th August, 3rd September.
7. The winners may be required to take part in publicity (including interviews) with local media at the request of Star Radio. By entering this competition, you agree that Star Radio may use your name, hometown, photo and any video or audio recording of your contribution for advertising and promotional purposes without additional notice or compensation, unless prohibited by law.
8. All players must be 18 or over and resident in the Star Radio FM transmission area – defined as the CB1, CB2, CB22, CB23, CB24, CB25, CB3, CB4. CB5, CB6. CB7, CB8, CB10 and SG8 postcode areas.
9. You may not enter the Competition if you or any of your Family Members (spouse, partner, close blood relation or spouse of a close blood relation) have won a prize valued at £100 or greater from a competition on Star Radio either on air or online within a period of six months prior to the closing date of the Competition round
10. Multiple entries are not permitted
11. A family pass, consisting of 2 adults and 2 children, to Southlake Aqua Park. Wetsuits are included if wanted.
12. There is no alternative prize available.
13. Tickets will not be sent out - your name and address details will be sent to Southlake Aqua Park and they will get in touch with you to arrange your booking. The prize needs to be redeemed by the end of September.
14. Star Radio reserves the right to change or amend these rules at any time.
Cambridge Radio Limited, 20 Mercers Row, Cambridge CB5 8HY
Longstanton Road - Longstanton, Cambridgeshire
Longstanton Road both ways closed due to traffic management between Saint Michaels Lane (Longstanton) and Croft Lane (Oakington).
Get The App
Take Star Radio with you wherever you go and listen to us live. Interact with the studio and call, email, text and Tweet us all directly from within the app.