Star & Mouse Picture Show - Grease (Drive-in)
Win 4 tickets to see Grease (Drive-in) on Saturday 28th July courtesy of The Star & Mouse Picture Show! You can win front row parking, a bottle of bubbly for passengers & a luxury drinks for the designated driver, popcorn and hot water bottles in case you get chilly.
Head on over to The Manor Farm, Bourn (with your car) to enjoy the ultimate drive-in experience and watch the vintage classic, Grease in real style on a 40ft airscreen! All you need is your car radio.
Arrive early for a leg stretch and to enjoy the live pre-film entertainment. This is a dog friendly screenings, so don’t leave your four legged friends at home, bring them with you!
More information can be found about Star & Mouse Picture Show and all upcoming screenings at https://starandmouse.com/
How to Win
Listen to Star Radio's More Music Breakfast with Adrian Brookbank on Friday 13th July for your chance of winning!
Star & Mouse: Tickets to Grease: the drive in, with on Star Radio – Terms and Conditions
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms & conditions (which can be found at http://www.starradioonline.com/terms-and-conditions/)(the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Star Radio as defined in the Competition Terms & Conditions apply to ‘Star & Mouse: Tickets To Grease the drive in competition ("the Competition") which will run on 13th July during the Breakfast Show (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Star Radio (Cambridgeshire).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted these Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the competition, the entrant must listen to Star’s More Music Breakfast on Friday 13th July and answer the question the presenter reads out on air.
4. The entrant must text STAR and their answer (STAR + [ANSWER]) to 81400. Texts are charged at standard network rates. One entrant with the correct answer will be selected at random after the competition is closed. Entry opening and closing times will be announced on air.
5. The winning entrant will be required to talk to the presenter/s and a call will be recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. If the caller doesn’t answer their phone, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, or cannot continue the call for any reason, the call may be terminated and another entrant selected at random.
6. All players must be 18 or over and resident in the Star Radio FM transmission area – defined as the CB1, CB2, CB22, CB23, CB24, CB25, CB3, CB4. CB5, CB6. CB7, CB8, CB10 and SG8 postcode areas.
7. You may not enter the Competition if you or any of your Family Members (spouse, partner, close blood relation or spouse of a close blood relation) have won a prize valued at £100 or greater from a competition on Star Radio either on air or online within a period of six months prior to the closing date of the Competition round
8. Multiple entries are not permitted
9. 4 tickets (including 1 car) to the drive-in screening of Grease at Manor Farm, Bourn, on Saturday 28th July 2018 with The Star & Mouse Picture Show. Front row parking. Popcorn, a bottle of bubbly (for passengers, subject to the party being over 18), and a luxury soft drink (for the driver), will be provided by the event organisers (Star & Mouse).
10. There is no alternative prize available.
11. Tickets will not be sent out – your name and address details will be at the Box Office for verification upon your arrival.
12. Star Radio reserves the right to change or amend these rules at any time.
Cambridge Radio Limited, 20 Mercers Row, Cambridge CB5 8HY
Longstanton Road - Longstanton, Cambridgeshire
Longstanton Road both ways closed due to traffic management between Saint Michaels Lane (Longstanton) and Croft Lane (Oakington).
Get The App
Take Star Radio with you wherever you go and listen to us live. Interact with the studio and call, email, text and Tweet us all directly from within the app.