Star & Mouse Picture Show - Dirty Dancing
Win 4 tickets to see Dirty Dancing on Friday 13th July courtesy of The Star & Mouse Picture Show! You can win front row seats, bubbly, popcorn, with blankets and hot water bottles in case you get chilly.
An outdoor cinema wouldn’t be complete without a screening of Dirty Dancing, so if you're a big fan of the movie then this is the perfect night out for you and a group of friends. Set in the back garden at The Doubletree Hilton Hotel, The Star & Mouse Picture Show is hosting a pop-up cinema night that promises to be a whole load of fun.
Arrive early to enjoy a good catch up over a few cocktails, enjoy live music, grab a bite to eat and then get ready for the movie to start. There’s going to be fairy lights, fire pits, a fab atmosphere; and all set up right by the riverside whilst you watch the sun go down.
More information can be found about Star & Mouse Picture Show and all upcoming screenings at https://starandmouse.com/
How to Win
Listen to Star Radio's More Music Breakfast with Adrian Brookbank on Friday 6th July for your chance of winning!
Star & Mouse: Tickets to Dirty Dancing, with on Star Radio – Terms and Conditions
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms & conditions (which can be found at http://www.starradioonline.com/terms-and-conditions/)(the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Star Radio as defined in the Competition Terms & Conditions apply to ‘Star & Mouse: Tickets To Dirty Dancing’ competition ("the Competition") which will run on 6th July during the Breakfast Show (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Star Radio (Cambridgeshire).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted these Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the competition, the entrant must listen to Star’s More Music Breakfast on Friday 6th July and answer the question the presenter reads out on air.
4. The entrant must text STAR and their answer (STAR + [ANSWER]) to 81400. Texts are charged at standard network rates. One entrant with the correct answer will be selected at random after the competition is closed. Entry opening and closing times will be announced on air.
5. The winning entrant will be required to talk to the presenter/s and a call will be recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. If the caller doesn’t answer their phone, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, or cannot continue the call for any reason, the call may be terminated and another entrant selected at random.
6. All players must be 18 or over and resident in the Star Radio FM transmission area – defined as the CB1, CB2, CB22, CB23, CB24, CB25, CB3, CB4. CB5, CB6. CB7, CB8, CB10 and SG8 postcode areas.
7. You may not enter the Competition if you or any of your Family Members (spouse, partner, close blood relation or spouse of a close blood relation) have won a prize valued at £100 or greater from a competition on Star Radio either on air or online within a period of six months prior to the closing date of the Competition round
8. Multiple entries are not permitted
9. 4 tickets to watch Dirty Dancing at The Doubletree Hilton Hotel on Friday 13th July 2018 with The Star & Mouse Picture Show. Popcorn and a bottle of bubbly, subject to the party being over 18, will be provided by the event organisers (Star & Mouse).
10. There is no alternative prize available.
11. Tickets will not be sent out – your name and address details will be at the Box Office for verification upon your arrival.
12. Star Radio reserves the right to change or amend these rules at any time.
Cambridge Radio Limited, 20 Mercers Row, Cambridge CB5 8HY
A1301 Shelford Road - Cherry Hinton, Cambridgeshire
Long delays on A1301 Shelford Road Westbound between Hospital Approach (Cherry Hinton) and Addenbrooke's Road (Trumpington).
A1134 Trumpington Road - Trumpington, Cambridgeshire
Queueing traffic on A1134 Trumpington Road both ways between Red Cross (Trumpington) and The Fen Causeway (Cambridge). In the roadworks area.
One lane closed due to broken down vehicle on A14 Eastbound at J32 B1049 (Histon Interchange). Traffic is coping well.
Get The App
Take Star Radio with you wherever you go and listen to us live. Interact with the studio and call, email, text and Tweet us all directly from within the app.