The following decisions were made at this week’s meeting of South Cambridgeshire District Council’s Planning Committee, held on Wednesday 8 August at South Cambridgeshire Hall, Cambourne:
1. Outline planning application for 154 homes on land east of Rampton Road in Cottenham.
Applicant: Cambridgeshire County Council
2. Outline application for up to 200 homes, including up to 40% affordable housing, and up to 70 care apartments, following the demolition of 117 Rampton Road. Land off Rampton Road, Cottenham. Also includes public open space and children’s play area.
Applicant: Gladman Development
3. Outline planning permission for up to 126 new homes on land at Oakington Road, Cottenham.
Applicant: Persimmon Homes (East Midlands) Ltd.
4. Outline application for up to 110 new homes and public open space on land at Teversham Road, Fulbourn.
Applicant: Daniel Coulson, Castlefield International Ltd.
5. Outline planning application for up to 203 new homes and open space, following the demolition of existing buildings at the Ida Darwin Hospital, Fulbourn Old Drift, Fulbourn.
Applicant: Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust.
6. 18 new homes on land to the rear of 79 High Street, Meldreth.
Applicant: Mr Michael Collins.
7. Outline planning permission for 6 new self-build homes on land west of Casa De Foseta, St Neots Road, Hardwick.
Applicant: Mr Norman Marles.
8. 20 homes and a play area at land off Gibson Close, Waterbeach.
Applicant: Enterprise Property Group Ltd.
9. The building of a warden or manager home to replace the current mobile home warden accommodation at Chittering Park, Ely Road, Waterbeach.
Applicant: Mr Page