Careers at Star Radio
We’re looking for an Account Manager to join our team here at Star Radio.
This is a field sales role, working mainly within Cambridge, Ely, Saffron Walden and Newmarket. You will highlight opportunities within the local market and generate appointments to win new business on a weekly basis building your client base.
You'll identify the needs of each customer and will create bespoke ideas to grow their business from our full range of products which include airtime campaigns, sponsorship, promotions and interactive solutions.
You will need a passion for new business development, hitting targets and building great relationships with businesses.
YOU MUST HAVE:
- A full driving licence.
- Some sales experience, preferably in media.
- A strong desire to deliver targets
- The ability to forecast accurately and work well to KPI's.
- Great organisational skills.
- A passion for developing new business.
- The drive to keep yourself motivated when out and about.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive Salary based on your experience.
- Excellent commission structure.
- Car allowance, mobile phone and laptop to ensure you're fully equipped on the road.
- 25 days holiday.
- All the support you need to be successful in your role.
So if you're creative, outgoing and determined and want to be part of a brilliant small team in a fun and ambitious radio station, get in touch today! Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
The Fen Causeway - Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
The Fen Causeway busy but moving between Trumpington Road and Newnham Road.
Madingley Road - Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Madingley Road inbound busy but moving from M11 J13 to Queen's Road (The Backs). Travel time is seven minutes.
Histon Road - Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Histon Road outbound busy but moving from Victoria Road (Cambridge) to A14 J32 (Histon).
Get The App
Take Star Radio with you wherever you go and listen to us live. Interact with the studio and call, email, text and Tweet us all directly from within the app.