Careers at Star Radio
We’re looking for an Account Manager to join our team here at Star Radio.
This is a field sales role, working mainly within Cambridge, Ely, Saffron Walden and Newmarket. You will highlight opportunities within the local market and generate appointments to win new business on a weekly basis building your client base.
You'll identify the needs of each customer and will create bespoke ideas to grow their business from our full range of products which include airtime campaigns, sponsorship, promotions and interactive solutions.
You will need a passion for new business development, hitting targets and building great relationships with businesses.
YOU MUST HAVE:
- A full driving licence.
- Some sales experience, preferably in media.
- A strong desire to deliver targets
- The ability to forecast accurately and work well to KPI's.
- Great organisational skills.
- A passion for developing new business.
- The drive to keep yourself motivated when out and about.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive Salary based on your experience.
- Excellent commission structure.
- Car allowance, mobile phone and laptop to ensure you're fully equipped on the road.
- 25 days holiday.
- All the support you need to be successful in your role.
So if you're creative, outgoing and determined and want to be part of a brilliant small team in a fun and ambitious radio station, get in touch today! Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Horningsea Road and Ditton Lane - Fen Ditton, Cambridgeshire
Horningsea Road and Ditton Lane busy but moving between A14 J34 and Newmarket Road.
Chesterton Road - Chesterton, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Heavy traffic on Chesterton Road between Elizabeth Way and Milton Road (Mitchams Corner).
A603 Gonville Place - Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Usual congestion on A603 Gonville Place before Hills Road.
Get The App
Take Star Radio with you wherever you go and listen to us live. Interact with the studio and call, email, text and Tweet us all directly from within the app.