Star's Christmas Wishlist with Greater Anglia
Win a Family Travel Pass and a £150 Shopping Spree in London!
This Christmas, Star Radio wants you to experience the magic of London, with a shopping spree thanks to Greater Anglia.
All next week on Star Radio's More Music Breakfast we're giving you the chance to WIN! We have 5 family travel passes and a total of £750 spending money to give away to 5 lucky winners starting on Monday 27th November.
Leave the car at home and enjoy a hassle free and comfortable train journey with Greater Anglia before getting to see some spectacular sights in London like the Christmas lights on Oxford Street, whilst getting to splash some cash in the shops.
How To Enter
Each morning on Breakfast, Star's Christmas Wishlist will be read out. There will be new items on the list every day.
Once you've heard it, simply text 'STAR' + MSG to 60 300 to play in the 8am hour. One lucky person will then be called back to play live on air and you just have to tell us what is on Star's Christmas Wishlist. If you correctly tell us what's on the list...you've won!
About Greater Anglia
Greater Anglia offer great value train fares such as Advance one way tickets or Off-Peak train fares as well as Groupsave where your get a 3rd off for groups of 3 or more!
The quickest and easiest way is to buy on the Greater Anglia app. The cheapest train fares are highlighted and you can get your ticket on your phone. No need to queue, and you scan your barcode at the barriers.
For more information please visit: https://www.greateranglia.co.uk/
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms & conditions (which can be found at http://www.starradioonline.com/terms-and-conditions/)(the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Star Radio as defined in the Competition Terms & Conditions apply to ‘Star Radio’s Christmas Wish List’ radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from 27/11/2017 until 01/12/2017 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Star Radio (Cambridgeshire).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted these Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the competition, an entrant must text ‘Star’ and then ‘WIN’ to 60 300 (the “Text line”) from their phone during the competition opening times. Entries to the competition will be charged at the standard network rate. The opening and closing times of the text line will be given out on air.
4. One entrant and up to two back up entrants will be randomly selected to play each day.
5. Entrants wishing to be included in the following day’s competition will need to enter again the following day.
6. All entrants selected to play will be required to talk to the presenter/s and a call will be recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. If the caller doesn’t answer their phone, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, or cannot continue the call for any reason, the call may be terminated and another entrant selected at random.
7. The first randomly selected entrant will be invited to recall the itinerary/items on Star Radio’s Christmas Wish List. The caller must correctly identify all three items that morning to win.
8. The winner will be required to take part in publicity (including interviews) with local media at the request of Star Radio. By entering this competition, you agree that Star Radio may use your name, hometown, photo and any video or audio recording of your contribution for advertising and promotional purposes without additional notice or compensation, unless prohibited by law.
9. All players must be 18 or over and resident in the Star Radio FM transmission area – defined as the CB1, CB2, CB22, CB23, CB24, CB25, CB3, CB4. CB5, CB6. CB7, CB8, CB10 and SG8 postcode areas.
10. You may not enter the Competition if you or any of your Family Members (spouse, partner, close blood relation or spouse of a close blood relation) have won a prize valued at £100 or greater from a competition on Star Radio either on air or online within a period of six months prior to the closing date of the Competition round
11. Multiple entries are permitted - You can enter as many times as you like each day. If an entrant wins, they cannot enter again for the duration of the competition.
12. Shopping vouchers, £150 per day to win (total of £750).
13. A family return train ticket. Each ticket is a return ticket for use on Greater Anglia services only. At the time of claiming the prize, you will need to confirm the full names of the travellers, and the date of which you would like to travel (please check for engineering works which may affect some lines and weekends). Tickets are flexible on the day, so you can travel on any train, but you have to keep to the dates stated. No cash alternative. Dates for travel must be by 28th January 2018. Standard T's & C's apply
14. There is no alternative prize available.
15. It can take up to 28 days for prizes to be delivered to winning entrants.
16. Star Radio reserves the right to change or amend these rules at any time.
Cambridge Radio Limited, 20 Mercers Row, Cambridge CB5 8HY
Milton Road - Chesterton, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Usual congestion on Milton Road inbound between A14 J33 and Elizabeth Way Roundabout. Travel time is seven minutes.
M11, Greater London
Usual queues on M11 Southbound before J4 A406 North Circular Road (Woodford). Travel time is eight minutes.
Slow traffic on A14 Eastbound from J23 A141 (Spittals Interchange) to J31 M11 / A428 (Girton / interchange). In the roadworks area. Travel time is 23 minutes.
Get The App
Take Star Radio with you wherever you go and listen to us live. Interact with the studio and call, email, text and Tweet us all directly from within the app.