Careers at Star Radio
Media Sales Executive
We’re looking for an experienced sales person to join our team here at Star Radio.
This is a field sales role, working mainly within Cambridge, Ely and Newmarket. You will highlight opportunities within the local market and generate appointments to win new business on a weekly basis building your client base.
You'll identify the needs of each customer and will create bespoke ideas to grow their business from our full range of products which include airtime campaigns, sponsorship, promotions and interactive.
You will need a passion for new business development, hitting targets every month and building great relationships with clients.
YOU MUST HAVE:
- A full driving licence.
- At least two years sales experience, preferably in Media.
- A strong desire of hitting targets, every month.
- The ability to forecast accurately and work well to KPI's.
- Great organisational skills.
- A passion for developing new business.
- The drive to keep yourself motivated when out and about.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive Salary based on your experience.
- Excellent commission structure.
- Company car, mobile phone and laptop to ensure you're fully equipped on the road.
- 25 days holiday.
- All the support you need to be successful in your role.
So if your creative, outgoing and determined and want to be part of a brilliant small team in a fun and dynamic radio station, get in touch today! Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Haverhill Road - Stapleford, Cambridgeshire
Burst water main and temporary traffic lights on Haverhill Road at Gog Magog Way.
Get The App
Take Star Radio with you wherever you go and listen to us live. Interact with the studio and call, email, text and Tweet us all directly from within the app.